Sally Hogshead believes the greatest value you can add is to become more of yourself. As world-class branding expert Sally discovered a new way to measure how people perceive your communication. She helps you find out what makes you intensely valuable to others, so the world will see you at your best.
What Sally Hogshead Believes:
- The world is not changed by people who sort of care
- In a competitive environment, the most fascinating option always wins
- Stand out, or don’t bother
- You can be comfortable, or outstanding, but not both
- Forget what your business card says. You’re an entrepreneur
- Live in verbs
- Passion is the ultimate way to add value to your clients
- If you’re not eliciting a negative response from someone, you’re probably not fascinating to anyone
To get more insight from Sally Hogshead, I recommend her refreshing book Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion & Captivation. Her writing covers the often overlooked subject of how the world sees you and how to use that information to your advantage. This book is right for you if you are reworking or questioning your identity, a brand or developing a new marketing campaign. No matter what you believe dear hearts…there is something fascinating about you and your work!