- You let others make you feel guilty for living your life
- You’re trying to compete with everyone else.
- You focus on every point in time other than now.
- You put off making decisions.
- You allow toxic people to get the best of you.
You can see that most of these ways involve our interactions with other people. It is so important to curate the people you spend most of your time with…the old Jim Rohn quote is true…
“you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with”
…choose wisely. Ease up your life a bit.
for the other 13 ways go here.